Designed for hazardous environments
Oil & Gas Surveillance Solutions
Secure the traffic flow at less expense
Secure the continuity of railway operations
Secure the continuity of air traffic operations
Secure the safety of remotely
managed waterway passages
The oil & gas industry is a fast-moving world of drilling rigs and supertankers. The rewards are high. But so are the risks involved. Incidents that are not dealt with immediately may interrupt your operations and pose a threat to public safety. We offer a complete solution for the surveillance of your oil & gas location, from explosion-protected cameras to intelligent control room software. All components are designed to increase situational awareness and help you detect incidents before they escalate.
Are you ready to boost the safety level of your marine, oil & gas location? We bring you every component you need to set up and maintain a highly adaptable video surveillance network:
- TKH Security Solutions is now addressing two major Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) issues: hotspot detection and flare monitoring.
- Monitor hazardous areas, drilling rigs, winches, helidecks and loading docks with our wide range of explosion-protected cameras and surveillance cameras
- See in the dark with our ultra-low-light cameras
- Transmit footage over vast distances using our fiber-optic equipment
- Automate the surveillance of unmanned platforms and substations with our perimeter intrusion detection (PID)
- Migrate from analogue to digital at a rate that suits you best
- Get remote access to all critical assets whenever, wherever
- Mix and match our products with a variety of security solutions manufactured by our sister companies in the TKH Group, including offshore cables, access control, lighting solutions and system integration
Atex and IECEx Certifications and registrations
When conditions are rough, you need equipment you can rely on. Siqura’s products for the marine, oil & gas industry are shock-resistant, seawater-proof and designed to operate in a wide temperature range. More over, our explosion-protected ExPLORE cameras carry all the relevant ATEX, UL and IECEx certifications.
Siqura is registered by Achilles FPAL as a trusted partner for the oil and gas market. The Achilles FPAL registration, which is awarded only after a rigorous pre-qualification process, ensures that suppliers working in high-risk and critical operations are sufficiently and independently audited to industry-specific standards. This allows prospective buyers to skip costly assessment procedures.